The Manhattan 4K Compact 3-Port HDMI Switch allows media enthusiasts to connect three Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) video sources — including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, satellite receivers, digital recorders, set-top boxes and other devices — to a single UHD 4K display.
With the increased number of UHD media devices, the Manhattan 4K Compact 3-Port HDMI Switch expands the connectivity options of your 4K HDTV, flat-panel display monitor or video projector. The switch automatically detects and selects the active HDMI source and routes the signal to your display. When more than one UHD video source is on at the same time, the included IR controller lets you remotely select a source or you can select it manually with the switch's built-in button.
Full compliance with HDMI and HDCP ensures the Manhattan 4K Compact 3-Port HDMI Switch provides nothing short of high-quality performance and reliability. It delivers cinematic 4K resolution images and supports 3D video, Deep Color as well as LPCM, DTS and Dolby TrueHD audio.
Standards and Certifications
• HDCP 2.2
• DVI 1.0
• CTS 1.4a
• Source-to-splitter range: up to 15 m (49 ft.)
• Splitter-to-display range: up to 15 m (49 ft.)
• Power: 5 VDC / 1 A
• Remote battery (included): CR2025 3 V lithium cell
• Three HDMI female, 19-pin (input)
• One HDMI female, 19-pin (output)
• One 3.5 mm IR female (input)
• One 5 VDC power female, OD 3.5 mm / ID 1.3 mm (input)
• Input video signal: 400 – 600 mV
• Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
• Maximum single-link range: 18 Gbps and 4096x2160 at 60 Hz resolution
• Frequency: 600 MHz / 6.0 Gbps